The objective of the game is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
How to play
Click the STAKE button to choose your stake.
This meter displays the number of lines being played. All lines are always in play.
This meter displays the total amount wagered per spin.
Click the "SPIN" (the button showing an arrow) button to start your game.
- If this game contains an AUTOPLAY function that allows the player to select a number of spins to be played out autonomously, without any further player input.
- All necessary options, as determined by jurisdictional requirements, need to be configured by the player prior to setting AUTOPLAY in motion.
- To begin AUTOPLAY, select the AUTOPLAY button from the game screen.
- Once the AUTOPLAY menu has opened, the player will configure AUTOPLAY to their desired specifications.
- The selection "NUMBER OF AUTOSPINS" will determine the number of spins to be played automatically.
- When the spins configured by the player's selection in "NUMBER OF AUTOSPINS" are completed, AUTOPLAY will stop.
- In certain jurisdictions, players will be required to set the options "STOP WHEN LOST MORE THAN .." and "STOP ON A SINGLE WIN OVER .." in addition to the desired number of spins played automatically.
- The selection "STOP WHEN LOST MORE THAN .." will stop AUTOPLAY after a player has lost the total amount selected.
- The selection "STOP ON A SINGLE WIN OVER .." will stop AUTOPLAY after a player has won the total amount selected on a single spin.
- AUTOPLAY will stop when the conditions met in any of "NUMBER OF AUTOSPINS", "STOP WHEN LOST MORE THAN ..", and/or "STOP ON A SINGLE WIN OVER .." are met.
- Once the player has configured AUTOPLAY to their desired specifications, they will select the START button, which will set the reels into motion.
- At any time after this point, the player can select the STOP button to stop the remaining AUTOPLAY spins.
- Once stopped, AUTOPLAY will need to be reconfigured through the AUTOPLAY menu in order to take advantage of this feature.
- The player can exit the AUTOPLAY menu at any time by selecting the CANCEL button.
- A bonus event will stop the Autoplay.
All pays except scatter pays are adjacent on an active payline. Scatter Pays are paid for symbols appearing in any position on the reels. Pay table is dynamic and reflects actual payouts based on current wager.
Wins on different lines are added together and scatter wins (if available) are added to payline wins. All pays in currency. Malfunction Voids all pays and plays.
- DRAGON is wild and substitutes for all symbols except FORTUNE CAT, WILD FORTUNE CAT, YIN YANG, WILD YIN YANG,FREE GAME YING YANG and WILD FREE GAME YING YANG.
- COIN is wild and substitutes for all symbols except FORTUNE CAT, WILD FORTUNE CAT, YIN YANG, WILD YIN YANG,FREE GAME YING YANG, WILD FREE GAME YING YANG and DRAGON.
- WILD FORTUNE CAT does not substitute for YIN YANG, WILD YIN YANG or DRAGON.
- WILD YIN YANG does not substitute for FORTUNE CAT, WILD FORTUNE CAT or DRAGON.
- WILD FREE GAME YIN YANG does not substitute for DRAGON.
- YIN YANG, WILD YIN YANG, FREE GAME YIN YANG and WILD FREE GAME YIN YANG are scatters.
- FORTUNE CAT and WILD FORTUNE CAT are scatters.
WILD COIN MYSTERY FEATURE
FREE GAME BONUS
- 3 Scattered YIN YANG or WILD YIN YANG appearing anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 awards 10 free spins. 3 Scattered FREE GAME YIN YANG or WILD FREE GAME YIN YANG appearing anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 during the Free Game Bonus awards an additional 10 free spins.
- Additional free spins are added to the remaining Free Spins. During Free Game Bonus, Wild Coin Mystery Feature will trigger after each spin.
- Free Games are played on alternate reels. All free games are played with the stake that were in play when the free games were started. Free Game bonus ends when no Free Games remain or when 100 free games are reached.
- Free Game bonus paid in addition to line pays. Pick bonus is not available during Free Game bonus.
- 3 Scattered FORTUNE CAT or WILD FORTUNE CAT appearing anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5 triggers the Pick bonus. The final award to the player will be multiplied with the Stake.
- Player chooses one of the three Pick spheres shown on the screen revealing 6-12, 14 or 15 picks awarded for the feature.
- During the Pick bonus feature, the player will choose positions from a grid and pick symbols will be revealed. Any matching Pick symbols that have been revealed will pay according to the grid above.
- Only the highest number of matches of each Pick symbol is paid. The Pick Bonus feature ends when no more picks remain. Pick bonus paid in addition to line pays.