The 20 Payline Shipwreck Slot is a five-reel, twenty-payline slot game with a 'feature' game that gives you the chance to win extra prizes. The game also features a wild symbol, the Ship symbol. The Ship symbol appears on reels two, three and four only and substitutes for all symbols other than the scattered Diving Helmet symbol.
- You can bet on up to twenty lines. The paylines are shown in the payline table located on the game rules screen.
How to play
- Setting 'LINES': Twenty lines are selected by default. You can decrease the number of lines by clicking on the Left arrow button on the left of 'LINES' indicator. The number of lines can be increased again by clicking on the Right arrow button on the right of 'LINES' indicator. Selected lines are lit, and unselected lines remain dark.
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet of $0.10 USD per line is set for all 20 lines, resulting in a total bet of $2.00 USD. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by clicking the left-arrow button or right-arrow button available in the BET PER LINE area. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line value', and the total bet amount is displayed under the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which is located at the bottom left of the game screen.
- 'RULES': The game rules can be viewed by clicking on the 'HELP' button on the bottom left of the screen. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button on the 'RULES' screen.
- 'PAYTABLE': The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button located on the game rules screen. The prizes displayed in the 'Paytable' are for a unit bet, and are shown as credits. To get the effective payoff amount per line, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button on the 'PAYTABLE' screen.
- ‘PAYLINES’: The ‘PAYLINES’ can be viewed by clicking on the ‘PAYLINES’ button available in the main game window.
- Spin: After the reels stop, any winning combinations on the selected lines, or any scatter wins, will be paid according to the paytable.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines flashing and symbols animating or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating, with the total win amount being shown at the Bottom of 5 reels as message and the individual line wins shown on the right of the reels, by the winning line number.
- Feature Game: A feature is triggered when three or more scattered DIVING HELMET symbols occur in sequence from left to right, or right to left. The game screen will change, and the feature game screen will open up. On completion of the feature game, the main game screen is restored.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin. Simply click on 'SPIN' to play the same bet again. To change your bet, use the left and right arrows on the 'BET' or 'LINES' buttons.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown under 'CREDIT'.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'CREDIT' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Click on 'GAMELOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'VERSION' to view the current version number of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits in to the game from Account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the game room.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- All symbols pay left to right starting with the left most reel except scatters.
- Only the highest win on each lit line is paid.
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
- Payline prizes are multiplied by the bet per payline amount.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet amount.
- Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
- Scatters pay anywhere.
- All wins on selected lines only, except scatters.
- The Ship symbol appears on reels two, three and four only, and substitutes for all other symbols except the scattered Diving Helmet symbol.
- The prize is doubled for each Ship symbol substituting in a winning combination.
- Malfunctions voids all pays and plays.
- Click on HELP button in main game screen, game will navigate to Rules screen.
Feature Game Play:
- Any 3 or more scattered Diving Helmet symbols occurring left to right, including reel 1, or right to left, including reel 5, on consecutive reels triggers the Shipwreck feature.
- Wins are transferred to the credit meter at the end of the base game, before the start of the feature game, and at the end of each stage in the feature.
- The Diving Helmet has to descend to the bottom of the ocean. The deeper he gets the bigger your prize.
- Before you dive you'll need to set the amount of air in the Diving Helmet's tank. The air meter is swinging from full to empty. Pressing the red Dive button will slow the needle to a stop and then the Diver will descend.
- As the Diver gets deeper he goes past markers that show the win multiplier. The player wins their total bet times each of the win multiplier depths the Diver managed to reach.
- Click on 'RETURN TO GAME' to return to the main game.
- The feature win amount is added to any payline and scatter prizes already won.
- Click on PAYTABLE button in main game screen, game will navigate to Paytable screen.
- Click on PAYLINES button in main game screen, game will navigate to Paylines screen.
Adding funds to your Account
To add funds to your Account, click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' menu, then select the desired deposit option. You can also add funds to your account by clicking on 'REBUY' while in the game screen and then clicking on 'CASHIER', or by clicking on 'DEPOSIT' or 'REAL BALANCE' in the 'My Account' section in the left panel of the Main Lobby. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose. Funds can only be added at the beginning of a new game.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet you are trying to place, you will have to click on 'REBUY' to buy in credits from Account to your game balance.
To add funds to your Account, click on the 'DEPOSIT' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the Main Lobby, or click the 'CASHIER' button in the 'Buy-in' window of any game. You can also click on the 'DEPOSIT' button or on 'REAL BALANCE' in the 'My Account' section of the left panel in the Main Lobby.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Gamelogs' button once you have logged back in. You can also find out the result from your Account balance. If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.
If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the feature round, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the feature round, if not already started, or resumes from where it was disconnected. After completing the feature round, you can resume playing the same base game, or you can select another game of your choice.