Kung Food is a five-reel; thirty paylines slot game with 'Fight! Feature'. When Bruce Pea lands anywhere on reel one and at least one of the four characters Jean Claude Van Ham, Crispy Duck Norris, Jet Leek, Jackie Clam lands anywhere on reels 2, 3, 4, 5 respectively then the feature is triggered.
- The betting limits are shown on the game screen title bar.
- You can bet on up to thirty lines.
How to play
- Setting 'LINES': Thirty lines are selected by default. Lines can be changed by clicking '' buttons available to the Left "&" right side of the 'LINES' indicator on the game screen respectively. Selected lines are lit, and unselected lines are not lit. Player can select/deselect lines by clicking on desired line number at the beginning of the lines.
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet per line is set for all 30 lines. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by clicking '' buttons available beside the 'BET' indicator. If your game balance is less than the default bet, the system will automatically adjust the bet to the next highest possible amount.
- Max Bet button is available towards the right of the BET meter in the game window. Clicking on Max Bet button it will enable the maximum lines and bet per line that can be played. If your game balance is not sufficient, this option is disabled.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed in the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which is located at the bottom left of the game screen.
- 'RULES' and 'PAYTABLE': The 'RULES' and 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'Rules' "&" 'Paytable ' button respectively located on the bottom left of the main game screen. To calculate the line win, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'BACK TO GAME' button.
- SPIN: Click on SPIN to start spinning the reels.
- After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines, or any scatter wins, will be paid according to the Paytable.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating. The individual line wins are shown at the end of each winning line. Total win amount is shown at the bottom of the reels as a message.
- Fight Feature: Kung Food Fight! Feature is activated when Bruce Pea lands anywhere on reel one and at least one of the four characters Jean Claude Van Ham, Crispy Duck Norris, Jet Leek, Jackie Clam lands anywhere on reels 2, 3, 4, 5 respectively. Bruce Pea will fight all characters in view in the order they appear.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin if there is sufficient amount. Simply click on 'SPIN' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the '' buttons near the 'BET' or 'LINES' indicators as explained above.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown under 'TOTAL CREDITS'.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'TOTAL CREDIT' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'GAME RULES' to view the current version number "&" game rules of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your Account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the Lobby.
- Click on 'QUICK DEPOSIT' button to deposit money into your Account.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- Play 1 to 30 lines.
- Pay-outs are made according to the Paytable.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount staked per paylines.
- LINES can be changed by using the buttons.
- BET amount can be changed by using the buttons.
- SPIN begins the game with the currently selected BET and LINES.
- Pay-outs are displayed on the PAYTABLE.
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected paylines.
- Bruce Pea, Jean Claude Van Ham, Crispy Duck Norris, Jet Leek, Jackie Clam are called Fight Feature symbols.
- Kung Food Logo Wild appears only on reels 1, 2, 3, and 4 and substitutes for all other symbols except the following:
Jean Claude Van Ham
Crispy Duck Norris
- All symbols pay left to right starting with the left most reel except scatters:
- Bruce Pea: pays anywhere on reel 1
- Jean Claude Van Ham: pays anywhere on reel 2
- Crispy Duck Norris: pays anywhere on reel 3
- Jet Leek: pays anywhere on reel 4
- Jackie Clam: pays anywhere on reel 5
- Only 1 character symbol will appear on each reel.
- Bruce pea only appears on reel 1
- Jean Claude Van Ham: appears only on reel 2
- Crispy Duck Norris: appears only on reel 3
- Jet Leek: appears only on reel 4
- Jackie Clam: appears only on reel 5
- Bruce Pea can lose the fight but still get the accumulated winnings.
- Wild only combinations do not pay (e.g. Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild, Jackie clam).
- Feature wins are added to paylines wins.
- All wins on selected lines only, except scatters.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
In the RULES I screen click on '>' which will navigate to the next RULES screen.
|Jean Claude Van Ham|
|Crispy Duck Norris|
Kung Food Fight! Feature
- When Bruce Pea lands anywhere on reel 1 AND at least one of four characters (Jean Claude Van Ham, Crispy Duck Norris, Jet Leek, Jackie Clam) lands anywhere on reels 2, 3, 4, 5 respectively, the Kung Food Fight! Feature is triggered.
- Jean Claude Van Ham character only appears on reel 2.
- Crispy Duck Norris character only appears on reel 3.
- Jet Leek character only appears on reel 4.
- Jackie Clam character only appears on reel 5.
- The Bruce Pea gets to fight as many characters as have landed in view in the order they appear in a separate fight scene for each character.
- A fight is split into a number of attacks.
- The player is given 3 weapons to choose from the 5 possible weapons (Kick, Nunchuck, Punch, Sword and 'Special Move').
- The 3 weapons are picked at random for the player to choose. Player makes his/her choice and Bruce Pea attacks his opponent. The 'Special Move' is available randomly, awarding a better prize.
- The number of attacks in a fight is random.
- Each hit awards a part of the total prize to be awarded. The prize for each hit will be accumulating.
- Feature prizes are based on random multipliers, multiplied by the total bet.
- The maximum multiplier that can be awarded in this feature is 500 and minimum multiplier that can be awarded is 8.
- There is a 6th move, which happens randomly. It happens irrespective of what weapon the player has chosen and replaces that chosen weapon. Bruce Pea will cause the “death” of his opponent. There is no extra bonus for killing an opponent.
- Bruce Pea can be defeated as well. When Bruce Pea is defeated, he can still play the next fights if any.
Click on Rules & Paytable buttons in the main game screen, game will navigate to Rules & Paytable screen accordingly.
In Paytable screen select RULES button then game will zoom into the RULES screen.
Click on Paylines buttons in the Paytable screen, game will navigate to Payline screen accordingly.
Adding funds to your Account
To add funds to your Account, click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' menu, then select the desired deposit option (Play Anywhere clients) or click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' option on left panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients). You can also add funds to your account by clicking on 'REBUY' on the game screen and then clicking on 'CASHIER'. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet, Buy-In window will be automatically presented.
To add funds to your Account, click on the 'DEPOSIT' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the Main Lobby (Play Anywhere clients) or click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' option on left panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients), or click the 'CASHIER' button in the 'Buy-In' window of any game.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in.
If you get disconnected after triggering the Feature or in the middle of the Feature, on reconnection the software will automatically start the Feature, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected.
If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.