Last updated: 2014-05-16
Melon Madness is a five-reel, thirty-paylines Jackpot slot game with Free Spins feature. When 3 or more scattered Bell symbols appear anywhere in view, the player is required to choose one scattered Bell which reveals the free spin count and multiplier value. The Free Spins feature cannot be retriggered within free spins.
TheBigOne Jackpot consists of five jackpots at different levels; the levels are - from the lowest to the highest - Blitz Cash Jackpot, Quick Cash Jackpot, Super Cash Jackpot, Mega Cash Jackpot, and Colossal Cash Jackpot. All five jackpots grow progressively as bets are made. For each spin, the house adds a small credit to the five running jackpots. All five levels in TheBigOne Jackpot can be won irrespective of hitting any winning combination, while betting any amount. Jackpot is triggered randomly. Only wagers of $1.35 or more can win a jackpot on TheBigOne. Free spins cannot trigger jackpots.
- You can bet on up to thirty lines.
How to play
- Setting 'LINES': Thirty lines are selected by default. Lines can be changed by clicking ◄ and ► buttons available to the Left & Right of the 'LINES' indicator on the game screen respectively. Selected lines are lit, and unselected lines are not lit. Player can also select/deselect lines by clicking on desired line number at the end of lines.
- Setting 'BETS': When you enter the game, a default bet per line is set for all 30 lines. You can choose to increase or decrease the bet per line by using the ◄ and ► buttons available to the Left & Right of 'BET' indicator. If your game balance drops below your total bet placed, bet and lines will not get adjusted to the next possible bet instead Re-buy window will appear. If you have no funds in your account, the deposit option will pop up.
- The number of selected lines is multiplied by the 'bet per line', and the total bet amount is displayed in the 'TOTAL BET' meter, which is located at bottom left of the game screen.
- HELP: Game rules can be viewed by clicking on HELP button which is located to the right side of the 'TOTAL BET 'meter. Jackpot rules can be viewed by clicking on 'JACKPOT' button in game rules page. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button.
- 'PAYTABLE': The 'PAYTABLE' can be viewed by clicking on the 'PAYTABLE' button located below the HELP button. To calculate the pay-out amount, multiply the respective prize with the bet per line. Note that to calculate the pay-out for scattered Bell symbol, multiply the respective prize with the total bet. You can go back to the game by clicking on the 'GAME' button.
- ‘PAYLINES’: The ‘PAYLINES’ can be viewed by clicking on the ‘PAYLINES’ button located in between ‘PAYTABLE’ and ‘MAX BET’ buttons.
- SPIN: Click on SPIN to start spinning the reels.
- After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations on the selected lines, or any scatter wins, will be paid according to the Paytable.
- Result: Any wins are indicated by their paylines highlighted and symbols animating or, in the case of a scatter win, by their symbols animating. The individual line wins are shown at the end of each winning line.
- PAID: Any Line win and/or Scatter win is shown in the ticker area under the five reels.
- FREE SPINS feature: The Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 or more Scattered Bell symbols appear anywhere on reels. When the player chooses one of the Bell symbols, it reveals the number of free spins awarded and multiplier value. The Free Spins feature cannot be retriggered during free spins. Once all the free spins are completed, normal game is restored.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent spin if there is sufficient amount. Simply click on 'SPIN' to play with the same bet again. To change your bet, use the ◄ and ► buttons near the 'BET' or 'LINES' indicators as explained above.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown in 'CREDITS' meter.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed in the 'CREDITS' meter and the 'TOTAL BET' meter.
- Jackpot game: When TheBigOne Jackpot is hit, a message is displayed on the main game screen as "The Big One Jackpot Feature" and in the ticker area below the five reels, it shows "CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WILL WIN A JACKPOT".
- The main screen then changes to jackpot screen in which all the jackpots and their values are listed in the left side area and a wheel is displayed in the right side area.
- There are 5 different jackpots, each of which has a unique color. All five colors are shown on the wheel.
- 3 Orange color or any combination of 2 or more colors wins Blitz Cash Jackpot
- 3 Red color wins Quick Cash Jackpot
- 3 Blue color wins Super Cash Jackpot
- 3 Green color wins Mega Cash Jackpot
- 3 Lavender color wins Colossal Cash Jackpot
- START button is shown in the middle of wheel. By clicking on START, a wheel of 3 circles appears with changing colors and stops at a particular color and respective jackpot is awarded.
- When a jackpot is hit, a popup displays the type of Jackpot and the amount awarded. When the 'OK' button is clicked the main game screen appears unless multiple jackpots are hit at the same time.
- If multiple jackpots are hit at the same time, on clicking 'OK' on the popup, 'START' button on Jackpot screen is enabled to continue further game play.
- Each jackpot is reset to its individual base value after any player hits that particular jackpot. The reset value of all five jackpots is given below:
- TheBigOne Blitz Cash Jackpot: USD $40
- TheBigOne Quick Cash Jackpot: USD $200
- TheBigOne Super Cash Jackpot: USD $750
- TheBigOne Mega Cash Jackpot: USD $10,000
- TheBigOne Colossal Cash Jackpot: USD $125,000
- You can see the current values of all five jackpots in the right side of main game screen and also by clicking on the Total Casino Jackpots displayed at the bottom left corner of the Download Casino main lobby.
- Only wagers of $1.35 or more can win a jackpot on TheBigOne.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'GAME RULES' to view the current version number & game rules of the game.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your Account.
- Click on 'EXIT GAME' to leave the game and return to the Lobby.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- Play 1 to 30 lines
- LINES can be changed by using the ◄ and ►buttons
- BET amount can be changed by using the ◄ and ►buttons
- SPIN begins the game with the currently selected BET and LINES
- BET MAX selects 30 lines and maximum bet per line.
- Pay-outs are displayed on the PAYTABLE
- Payline wins are multiplied by the amount bet per line
- Highest win amount is paid on each selected paylines
- Coinciding wins on different lit lines are all added to your total.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet and added to paylines wins.
- Scatters pay anywhere.
- All wins on selected lines only, except scatters.
- Feature wins are added to scatter and paylines wins
- All symbols pay left to right starting with the left most reel except scatters.
- Wild Melon Madness logo appears only on Reels 1, 2, 3, and 4 and substitutes for all other symbols and works only in conjunction with all other symbols, except the Scattered Bell symbol.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
Free Spins Feature gameplay:
- The Free Spins feature is triggered when 3 or more Scattered Bell symbols appear anywhere in view.
- When the player clicks on one of the Scattered Bell symbols, it will reveal the total number of free spins awarded and the multiplier value.
- The number of free spins and multiplier awarded are random
- A maximum of 25 free spins and a maximum of 10 multiplier are awarded.
- All prizes during free spins are multiplied by the revealed multiplier.
- The Free Spins feature cannot be re-triggered.
- Free spins are played at the same number of lines and bet per line of the triggering game.
- Free spin wins are added to paylines and scatter wins.
- Only real money mode contributes to the jackpot amount.
- Free spin games cannot win the jackpot.
- Only wagers of $1.35 or more can win a jackpot on TheBigOne.
- When you hit a jackpot, we will let you know how much you have won in a popup message.
- The cash will be credited to your account immediately.
- Click on PAYTABLE button in the main game screen, game will navigate to Paytable screen.
- Click on PAYLINES button in the main game screen, game will navigate to Paylines screen.
Adding funds to your Account
To add funds to your Account, click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' menu, then select the desired deposit option (Play Anywhere clients) or click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' option on left panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients). You can also add funds to your account by clicking on 'REBUY' on the game screen and then clicking on 'CASHIER'. The time taken to transfer funds and the fees charged will vary depending on which deposit option you choose.
What do I do if I reach my betting limits?
If your game balance drops below the minimum bet, Buy-In window will be automatically presented.
To add funds to your Account, click on the 'DEPOSIT' option in the 'Cashier' menu in the Main Lobby (Play Anywhere clients) or click on 'DEPOSIT' in the 'Cashier' option on left panel in Main Lobby, then select the desired deposit option (Download clients), or click the 'CASHIER' button in the 'Buy-In' window of any game.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected in the middle of the base game or jackpot feature game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on the 'Game Logs' button once you have logged back in.
If you get disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the Free Spins feature, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the feature round, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected. If player gets disconnected after triggering Free Spins and before selecting the Bell, after reconnection the player is allowed to select the Bell and continue the Free Spins feature game.
If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Care team.